- They have no employees, only customers.
- Strangers ride the elevator up and down, just to hear their pitch.
- When they meet with Angels, they take equity… in their investors.
- Their seed round was an IPO.
- They once pivoted all the way around, just to see how it feels.
- They mentor their mentors.
- Their business cards say only “We’ll call you”.
- Their lean model produces water and gold from air with no waste.
I found most of this written on a wall at the Mass Challenge accelerator in Boston. I don’t know who started it or where it came from, but here you go. Fun stuff.
What can you add to the story, the company, the myth…