Become a Smarter Musician
The New Artist Model an online music business school that will truly help you advance your career in music today. We offer an alternative to a music degree program packed into 12 core learning modules. Based on creating a unique strategy that works for you, developing multiple revenue streams and knowing what you really want to do, together we will develop a career plan for YOU – to guide you, help you build a team, focus your efforts, and drive your musician business forward.
You do not need to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a music degree when you have the information contained in this course. Save your money and use it to market your music and execute your strategy for success.
- Understand the dynamic music business ecosystem and your place in it.
- Build a team to support your goals and create opportunities for you in the market.
- Leverage multiple revenue streams: publishing, touring and merchandise, and recording.
- Develop a social media presence to grow and engage your relationship with fans.
- Understand the impact of copyright law and protect yourself and your music.
- Figure out how to budget, crowdfund and finance your projects.
- Get access to resources and people that can help you.
- Join the exclusive Indie Artist Network and meet artists from around the world.
- Get lifetime access to all the training materials and BONUSES!.
Get EXACTLY what you need to succeed RIGHT HERE for a FRACTION of the cost of other comparable programs.
Learn from case studies and examples from Zedd, Skrillex, Karmin, Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Sum 41, Amanda Palmer, Pomplamoose, Jack Conte, Nataly Dawn, Blue Sky Black Death, The Wild Feathers, Betty Who, Michael Shoup, Vinyl Thief, The Happen Ins, Eileen Quinn, Katy Perry, Nicki Manaj, Paramore, Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Trent Reznor, Nine Inch Nails, Dave Grohl, Van Halen, Dr. Dre, Nirvana, Radiohead, 2 Live Crew, DJ Hapa, Statik Link, Girl Talk, Baauer, Phish, Iron Maiden, NGHBRS, Deftones, Arctic Monkeys, Alex Day, Scale the Summit, Darius Lux, Firebird, Patreon, Pledge Music, CD Baby, Bandzoogle, CMJ, Music Industry Blueprint, Musician’s Atlas, Sonicbids, Social Media for Musicians, Music Think Tank, Hypebot, Audiokite, Fluence, Scratch DJ Academy, Indie Bible, Music Xray, Presskit.to and many more.
The music industry is not the same as it was – not even 5 years ago. Today, artists, managers and producers run their own careers, much like an entrepreneur runs a startup company. The new music industry revolves around YOU.
The New Artist Model shows you how to set yourself up for success, manage your time, create a plan, understand copyrights and build a great team around yourself. Are you ready to go?
Take the Tour
Meet our friend Saskia from the UK.
Learn at Your Own Pace
Get all the core learning modules.
Dive deep into each area with the bonus resources.
Map Your Career
Create your personal Career Map.
Fill in the blanks and build week to week while you fine tune your approach to the life in music that you deserve.
Get More Gigs / Make More Money
Learn music business online with 4 different video formats:
- Interactive Prezis